Eat Sleep Golf

DriveHard is a charitable campaign, where 100% of proceeds are donated to charity.  This campaign was created as a way of giving back to society and primarily to a cause that has closely touched my heart, Alzheimer’s.  The DriveHard wristbands are white silicone bands that have been molded with a golf ball dimple pattern.  These lightwieght, stylish wristbands not only display a passion for golf, but also a passion for charity.

Alzheimer’s affects the lives of millions of people worldwide, and I know from first hand experience the challenges it imposes on individuals and families.  Currently, the bulk of the money we raise (75%) goes directly towards funding Alzheimer’s research via the Cure Alzheimer’s Fund.  The remaining 25% is donated to other charitable causes/initiatives helping us in our journey.

Please CLICK HERE to visit Eat Sleep Golf


Notice: Undefined index: sharing_networks_networks_sorting in /home/cfac2015/public_html/wp-content/plugins/monarch/monarch.php on line 3764